Regardless of the package, each one includes the following:
- We begin with an initial home visit and consultation (1 hour)
- We then take your ideas and do concept planning
- Next we have a concept meeting (3 hours) where we go over two concepts with you and decide what to move forward with
- From there we create a space plan
- Then we sit down with you for a second concept meeting to finalize all of your ideas
The Bronze package is intended for those who want to then take their design and see the project to completion themselves – they would then go find their own furniture and so on and put the room together without the help of a designer.
The Silver, Gold, & Luxury packages all include budget management to keep you on track with your spending, as well as purchasing. We will find and purchase all of your final pieces for you. Not only does this save you time and effort, it also saves you money -- because interior designers receive a massive discount on furniture, and we can pass the savings on to you. The higher quality package you choose, the larger the discount we can provide to you on your furniture.
The Gold and Luxury packages both include site visits as well (up to 4) where we will be there to oversee the installation and make sure everything is meeting your expectations.
If you’re really wanting someone to manage and oversee the entire project, do showroom visits to check out materials, and even provide you with a 3D rendering of what the final room will look like beforehand, then the Luxury package is for you.
Questions? Interested in purchasing a package? Contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you in any way we can.